The Level 1 Certificate is an ideal course for anyone looking to take the first step towards becoming a recognised and qualified Football Coach. The Level 1 provides you with an opportunity to study and be assessed in both practical and theoretical aspects of coaching football at this level.
*Please scroll to bottom of page for Itinerary and Price
• Club Coach Handbook
• Football Administration Handbook
• Practical Coaching Drills DVD
• Laws Of The Game CD Rom
Who Should Enrol?
Anybody over 16 years of age who is looking for an introduction to the vocational area of coaching association football.
What Will I Learn?
You will learn how to:
• Safely organise and supervise football activities including mini soccer, small sided and
• Promote and establish positive working relationships and high standards between
players, coaches, parents and officials
• Understand different aspects of coaching children
• Identify and adapt football activities and seminars for a variety of different age groups
• Identify personal development opportunities in football including sports therapy,
administration and officiating
On successful completion of the course, candidates will be accredited as Level 1 Coaches and receive:
• Level 1 Certification
• Safeguarding Children Certification
• Emergency First Aid Certification
Session 1 - 09:00-17:00 - Introduction to the qualification, Player/ Coach development, Football Administration, Practical Games
Session 2 - 18:30-21:30 - Emergency First Aid
Session 3 - 09:00-17:00 - Soccer Parent, Codes of Conduct, Long Term Player Development, Football for All
Session 4 - 18:30-21:30 - Safeguarding Children Workshop
Session 5 - 09:00-17:00 - Practical Assessments
CANDIDATES MUST ATTEND ALL PARTS OF THE TRAINING AND ASSESSMENT TO
MEET MANDATORY HOURS FOR THE QUALIFICATION
£165.00 per person inc Vat @ 20%
To book your place now click here
Alternatively please contact Kath Lawrenson (Coach Education Administrator) by emailing email@example.com
or by calling +44 (0) 1204 673 740.
Joining instructions for the course, programme and venue details will be sent approximately 2 weeks prior to course commencement. We reserve the right to cancel courses if we do not have minimum numbers required.